- 2022 Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards - Silver Award Environmental Issues
- 2022 Writer’s Digest Honorable Mention Early Readers/Children’s Picture Books
- 2022 Firebird Book Award 1st Place Winner in Categories: Book Cover Design, Children Early Readers 5-8, Picture Book All Ages
- 2022 National INDIE Excellence Award Winner
- 2022 Mom’s Choice Gold Award
- 2022 Florida Authors & Publisher’s Award Three Bronze
- 2022 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Two 1st Place, One 2nd Place, Two Honorable Mentions
Dinosaurs Living in my Hair!3 An Underwater Adventure
Cloaked in poetic beat and colorful underwater scenes. DLIMH!3 chronicles four special friends as they discover the difficulties marine life face as a result of mankind’s waste.
While attending summer camp, the curlicued kids, dive into the blue waters of the John Pennekamp Coral Reef Sate Park in Key Largo, Florida to learn about the coral reefs and the wildlife which lives there. Spinosaurus, a surpassing hero, joins a variety of fun dinosaurs who learn to swim and explore the oceanic wonders.
Author Jayne M. Rose-Vallee teams up with illustrator, Bonnie Helen Hawkins to weave a magical and thoughtful tale of vibrant aquatic life and our responsibility to ensure their future in this latest DLIMH adventure.